Sunday, September 16, 2012

What have I done this week? (again)

In twenty minutes, Sunday will be over and a new week will start (for us, Monday is the first day of the week... I get so lost on calendars that start on Sunday!). This past week has been tiring and a bit off routine, what with Oath waking up crying in the middle of the night just because and me being sleepy all day. I thing I'm starting to really form some habits, because when I do not do some of things I am supposed to be doing, I get uneasy and cranky. Next step is to get up and actually do them, but baby-steps will take me there.

This week I have:
  • Made the bed every day until Thursday. Then, no more. Now it's a complete mess. UGH.
  • Changed the bed linens
  • Cleaned our bedroom
  • Done three loads of laundry (and there's a fourth and a fifth waiting for me in their hampers)
  • Cleaned both bathrooms
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Kind of tidied up the living room.
  • Vacuumed the entire house twice
And that's it. No meal planning, no grocery shopping (Partner bought some things, but not many; we mostly raided the pantry). I've kept crocheting and I have two legwarmers for Oath to show for it. I've helped Partner with his project and... well, I can't remember anything else.
Here's hope that next week will be better!
Oath's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...