Sunday, July 22, 2012

What have I done this week?

Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos
Mostly, I've been holding a baby and rocking him, trying to get him to sleep. It's been a colicky week for Oath, and we've all been suffering it (specially me and him, Partner is out of home most of the time, working). I am thankful, though, because he has kept sleeping well at night, so at least I've been able to rest when I'm supposed to.

Taking that into account, it's been a pretty productive week. I have:

  •  Made the bed almost every day.
  • Changed the bed sheets
  • Cleaned our bedroom
  • Did three loads of laundry (Oath's, whites and darks; washing, line drying, folding and putting back in place)
  • Cleaned both bathrooms (except the tub and the shower)
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Vacuumed the entire house two times
  • Meal planned and cooked lunch and dinner almost every day I was supposed to.
  • Put away the newborn clothes and put the 3 to 6 mo. on the dresser and hangers
  • Put away my winter clothes and put the summer ones on it's place
  • Organized one kitchen cupboard

Looking at it, it's been a really productive week! Add the morning spent applying for Oath's passport and that there's been two days when I haven't done a thing, what with the colic and all that, and I feel proud of myself. Sure, the living room, entry and guest bedroom are a mess, and we really need to go grocery shopping, but everything else is fine!

Go me!


Oath's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...