Monday, October 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: doomed to fail

Last night, as Oath fell asleep early and kept sleeping until feed time, I took a moment to get back on menu planning. It was harder than expected, as we had gone grocery shopping on Friday and I am used to buy according to the plans, not the other way around. Anyway, I managed.

And this morning, when I was announcing what I was going to cook for lunch...

"Oh, by the way, I am going to skip eating carbs again"

Hello Mr. Partner. And oh, by the way, couldn't you have told me yesterday?

So, this weeks menu plan is doomed to fail, one way or another: either he skips most carbs (and so we end up following another completely different menu plan) or I trump his dieting efforts (which is not nice).
We should find a middle ground, don't you think?

Anyway, that's what I planned:


Monday
  • Lunch: Rice "a la cubana"
  • Dinner: Fish with shrimp and caramelized onions, and garlic bread as a side
Tuesday
  • Lunch:  Sausahes and mashed potatoes
  • Dinner: Burgers
Wednesday
  • Lunch: Spaghetti carbonara
  • Dinner: Sea-food "raoles"
Thursday
  • Lunch: Chick-peas with chorizo
  • Dinner: Soup and chicken nuggets
Friday
  • Lunch: Beef fajitas
  • Dinner: Noodles
Saturday
  • Lunch: Pasta with tuna and tomato
  • Dinner: Puff pastry cheese and ham braid
Sunday
  • Lunch: Fried rice
  • Dinner: Vinegar and honey chicken legs


Linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Oath's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...