Friday, April 12, 2013

Back!

Oath and I are back home, tired but alive. He loves being back with his daddy, and can't stop smiling every time Partner walks in through the door.

I have many things to share with you, including my March Plan evaluation, my April Plan, an update about the pots I planted, a 365 project update, some more 10 things... posts... But not now.

It's past midnight, Oath has just fallen asleep (sleep is becoming a struggle in this household) and I am tired, aching (my arms! my back! All the mommy pains!) and have an open book about History waiting for me, reminding me that there's less than a month left until the exam.

I've missed this little corner of my in the web.

How have you all been?

Oath's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...