Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Life goes on

How are you all doing?

Here, life has been hectic. Exams, cleaning that didn't get done, colds, teething, new crafts... Off-line life has been so intense, so packed of activities and worries, that I haven't been able to add yet another thing (blogging) to it.
Now that it is slowly coming back to normal, I hope I can come back and keep posting: blogging keeps me accountable, it keeps me doing things, be they part of our much needed routine of new activities that look worth trying. I can promise, though, because this summer seems to come with plenty of stress and hardly any quiet time.

Whatever happens, though, I'll check in every once in a while to see how you're all doing, and to tell you we're still alive!

Oath's Mom

2 comments:

  1. I've missed your updates and will keep checking in to see when you've had a chance to add something new. I know how that goes when life gets hectic--hang in there, it will all circle back around to being calm again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...