Thursday, May 2, 2013

What I have been up to lately

...is this:

Those tiny pajama-clad legs? Imagine them kicking: now mom's chin, now the box, now mom's chin, now the box...

No, not drawing (which I have also done, to get my mind away from everything for a while, and inspired by the lovely Naranjas y Zapatos blog. They're way better than mine, those drawings!). Studying. A lot. With a kid clinging to my leg/arm/head/boob (separation anxiety, anyone?) and books and piles of notes propped on a discarded box turned into a provisional desk. Because flat surfaces? In our home? There's none. It's clutterland around here.

But I'll be back as soon as I find a way to make routine, studies and blog work together!


 Oath's Mom

 PS. In case you noticed, I know I misspelled some names (specially Leonidas'). It bugs me a lot, but I did not have the time or strength to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...