Monday, July 30, 2012

What have I done this week?

Another week has gone and it's time to look back and see what I have accomplished those last 7 days.

I have:
  • Made the bed every day.
  • Changed the bed sheets
  • Cleaned our bedroom
  • Done four loads of laundry
  • Cleaned both bathrooms
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Cleaned the living room twice
  • Vacuumed the entire house I don't know how many times
  • Meal planned (but did not follow through with plan, as we did not go grocery shopping. Oops!).
It doesn't feel like much, though comparing this week's list with last week's I can see I did about the same. The difference is that this time the house does not look clean and with everything in it's place: we hardly have been home this weekend, so we only had time to deorganize and not put things back. We have pieces of a crib in the living room, others in the guest room, piles of folded clothes on the dresser on our room... things everywhere. Hopefully today with a quick clean up I'll manage to bring the house mostly back to normal. And maybe with a screwdriver and some extra time I can finish assembling the crib.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! While I cleaned out my pantry last week, the rest of my house really suffered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I tackle a big project, the rest of the house suffers too. That's why I'm focusing on basic chores right now: we could end up with very organized closets in very messy rooms!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...