Saturday, July 14, 2012

Why this blog?

I have a son that I know how to care of, but who is proving to be way more challenging (and way more rewarding) than expected; and I have a house that I have to manage and maintain in a livable state, though I don't know how to go about it.
I need some way to figure it all out and, as I'm sure I'm not alone in this, a place to share it with the world. And, in a time like the one we're living in, where better than a blog?

I plan to share the tips that help me, the moments that get me through the day, the words that hurt me as a mother although they weren't meant this way, the things I learned about kids on my degrees... the daily happenings and the tools I use being a mom and a housekeeper.

So this is, long story short, the home blog of the stay at home mom of a two months old boy.


Oath's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...