Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What have I done this (last) week?

Getting back into routine has been easier than expected. I have to admit, though, that having Partner home while I tidy up, clean or organize is quite unnerving.

I have:
  • Made the bed every day
  • Changed the bed linens
  • Cleaned our bedroom
  • Done three loads of laundry
  • Cleaned both bathrooms
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Cleaned the living room
  • Kind of cleaned the guest bedroom
  • Vacuumed the entire house I don't know how many times
  • Meal planned
  • Went grocery shopping
In my free time I have also crocheted a hat, did some work that needed to be done on a site we (Partner and I) own, baked an decorated a batch of cupcakes, and turned one year older! The only thing I haven't done much is blogging (bad me!). But, you see, getting older is exhausting...
 
Now I should get back to being productive before Oath wakes up from his nap!
 
Oath's Mom

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time cleaning up while my husband and kids are at home. Of course, I also have a hard time motivating myself to clean up when they aren't here either-ha! You have been super productive and by the way, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean! I motivate myself to clean up while he's not there thinking that if I don't I'll have to when he's back. That usually gets me working!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...