Wednesday, February 20, 2013

And so Wednesday came to an end...

...and Oath's mom still hadn't menu planned.

Why?

Because she was very busy counting calories.

It's true. I've embarked myself in an eating journey that it's being, among other things, very interesting and quite surprising. I don't know where it will take me, hopefully to a healthier weight. As soon as I have found my footing in this new adventure, I am going to share it with you all, because I am sure I am not alone. And no, I am not trying to loose weight. Or just eat more healthy.

I am trying to gain weight. It maybe does not sound like a big deal to you now, but it is. Being underweight can be as unhealthy as being overweight. But that's something we'll discuss another day. Now, on to the food!


Monday
  • Lunch: Fried bananas with chocolate ice-cream and a drizzle of raw honey. I know, I know. I was too tired to cook, though.
  • Dinner: Fajita chicken. Because Partner looked at me weird when he knew what I had for lunch, so I was trying to make up for it.
Tuesday
  • Lunch: Cauliflower with cream and cheese.
  • Dinner: Hot dogs. Possibly followed by a cup of chocolate milk and some biscuits.
Wednesday
  • Lunch: Chickpea salad
  • Dinner: Fish with onions
Thursday
  • Lunch: Pasta with cheese and bacon
  • Dinner: Strogonoff chicken
Friday
  • Lunch: Rice with Taiwanese sauce (I should look the name up, shouldn't I?)
  • Dinner: Bread with olive oil, brewer's yeast and sun-dried tomatoes.
Saturday
  • Lunch: Spaghetti with bologna sauce
  • Dinner: Scrambled eggs with shrimps and surimi
Sunday
  • Lunch: Fried rice
  • Dinner: Roasted peppers with tuna


Have you noticed that I am repeating past week's menus a lot? That's because lately I am not able to stick to the plan at all, so dishes get from one week to another to another without actually being cooked. Which, I have to admit, saves me time planning, but makes me feel kind of unsuccessful.
Oh, well. As long as I am eating well and enough...!

Linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and at Erin Branscom Menu Monday link-up.


Oath's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...