Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu plan 02/11

Here I am again!
I skipped another week but, thankfully, things didn't go too bad. We've eaten every day, mostly healthy food, with some scrambling the days that Oath refused to follow any kind of routine. Ah, that boy, he's stubborn! I'm afraid, though, that for the menus to really work for us, I'd have to go deeper and plan them in a completely different way. But not this week. This week the kid and the kid's room have me so tired that I can barely think straight. So a regular old menu plan it is.


Monday
  • Lunch: Pasta with tuna
  • Dinner: Oven chicken drums with onion soup
Tuesday
  • Lunch: Rice "a la cubana" (tomato sauce, fried eggs, sausages, fried banana. Yum!).
  • Dinner: Fish with caramelized onions
Wednesday
  • Lunch: Chickpea salad
  • Dinner: Pizza-ed bread slices
Thursday
  • Lunch: Pasta with cheese and bacon
  • Dinner: Strogonoff chicken
Friday
  • Lunch: Cauliflower and cabbage cream
  • Dinner: Rice with Taiwanese sauce
Saturday
  • Lunch: Beef fajitas
  • Dinner: Caesar Salad
Sunday
  • Lunch: Spaghetti with bologna sauce
  • Dinner: Spanish omelette




Oath's Mom

2 comments:

  1. Your rice "a la cubana" had me until I got to the fried banana part...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I didn't like the fried banana until very recently. I don't mix it with the rest, and eat it kind of like a dessert, with a drizzle of raw honey.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...