Monday, March 28, 2016

Life after the Flu

We've had a very rough few weeks around here, during which we suffered from a quite powerful strain of the flu one right after the other. First if was Oath, then (when he still hadn't finished with his fever) I came down with it and spent two weeks being miserable, and then it was Partner, which is still fighting it off although the fever is long gone. All in all, I haven't had the time or the strength to come here and post. I know I should have some emergency posts ready for times like that, but hey, I don't, so it's been radio silence from me.

Now that things are going back to normal in real life, things should be back to somewhat-normal around here too!

Love,
Oath's Mom

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are all on the road to recovery! The flu is a tough one especially when it goes through the entire household.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...