Thursday, March 28, 2013

A new addiction - 365

I'm posting from my new phone.

A phone that, as the title might help you guess, has me addicted. The possibilities! So many games and apps! I resisted for as long as I could because I knew this could happen, but now that I've given in I might as well embrace it.

The app I love the most? No, not Angry Birds, curiously.

Instagram. (Yes, I know I am late to the party.)

I'm having a blast with it, and it has given me the tools to start (yet again) a 365 project (remember my 2013 goals? I hardly didn't!), this time with chances to finish. Do you want to see if I manage? I'm "oathsmom" there.

And now I should go back go playing with my new technologic toy!



PS: Happy Easter Holidays and Spring Break to everybody! I hope you are having an amazing time with your families... I know I am, with mine!


Oath's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...